Language Lecture Day

Polls can be created by Patrons only (try-out for now)

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

What two days would work best for you to attend a language lecture? (Pick up to two)

Sunday
24%
Monday
4%
Tuesday
7%
Thursday
7%
Friday
19%
Saturday
39%

Total votes: 54

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Language Lecture Day

Post by triaddraykin » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:35 am

In short, the Arcane Tower holds language lectures every Monday, currently. Some have had issue with this, so I'm creating a poll to find out what day would be best for everyone. Due to Wednesday being our normal lecture day, that's not one of the choices.
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs

Atlantahammy

Re: Language Lecture Day

Post by Atlantahammy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:38 am

Quick note: The Lectures could be moved to 4 PM MDT USA time, Depending on the new day, I always run it for 2 hours. soo would end on 6? I believe my time.

ltlukoziuz

Post by ltlukoziuz » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:30 am

Sad Eastern European is Sad (even if its moved to 4pm MDT, it will be 1AM for me in Lithuania :/ ). Guess I will still have to learn languages the old-fashioned way.

Currently playing: Sabina Paultier

Atlantahammy

Post by Atlantahammy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:27 pm

ltlukoziuz wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:30 am
Sad Eastern European is Sad (even if its moved to 4pm MDT, it will be 1AM for me in Lithuania :/ ). Guess I will still have to learn languages the old-fashioned way.
Ahh sadly I can't get it at a time for everyone, most I can do is make it a bit more convenient as possible, hence the pole.

Artenides

Post by Artenides » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:27 am

Same here, nearly impossible for me to attend a lecture if it starts at 1am BST :( The only exception is probably Friday when I can occasionally risk it staying awake late!
--
Plays as: [No active char atm]
"I am a software developer and a DnD nerd. That means I am equally qualified to deal with bugs and bugbears!"

Atlantahammy

Post by Atlantahammy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:26 am

Artenides wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:27 am
Same here, nearly impossible for me to attend a lecture if it starts at 1am BST :( The only exception is probably Friday when I can occasionally risk it staying awake late!
Ahh damn Dl finding a time is being the trickiest part, since i am in the usa, like i want to find a middle ground for all time zones, but it's proving hard.

Artenides

Post by Artenides » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:43 am

Atlantahammy wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:26 am
like i want to find a middle ground for all time zones, but it's proving hard.
I simply hate time zones, a lots of fun happening around the tower while I am sleeping... if only the flat earthers were right... :D
--
Plays as: [No active char atm]
"I am a software developer and a DnD nerd. That means I am equally qualified to deal with bugs and bugbears!"

Atlantahammy

Post by Atlantahammy » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:39 am

Artenides wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:43 am
Atlantahammy wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:26 am
like i want to find a middle ground for all time zones, but it's proving hard.
I simply hate time zones, a lots of fun happening around the tower while I am sleeping... if only the flat earthers were right... :D
Hah right? I'm a bit sad i dont get to play with you more, I do enjoy Arendile.
Also looks like Saturday is winning but i am sliiightly worried about that, since from what I am told, that day is always over scheduled, which isn't a lie, even known the 1st already has a event going i'd like to attend, that would conflict with the lecture if I held it then.