Increase the upper limit of raising fixtures

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Party in the forest at midnight

Increase the upper limit of raising fixtures

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:32 am

Using -move_fixture only allows fixtures to be raised or lowered 0.3. I agree with lowering, you don't want things to disappear too much into the ground. But restricting raising fixtures doesn't give too many options for what I can do with it. It doesn't even raise objects enough to go on top of tileset tables.

What I want to do is really ambitious, it would involve raising fixtures a lot higher. I want to put a statue on top of runic pillars, like this statue on top of the pillar nearby:

Would it be possible to raise the height limit of fixture placement to make fantastic sculpture combinations?

Anatida
Art Director
Art Director

Re: Increase the upper limit of raising fixtures

Post by Anatida » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:13 pm

As an area designer, I agree. Raising could go up to 3 meters and be just at the height to sit on top of first floor tilefade. I don't see a reason to not allow this.

Anyone else?
[HP Ashur Firespire] Use the flames of your love...burn with your desire! Let your love guide, and be your beacon in dark times! Set yourself alight with Her Blessings and burn the world for each other if it is needed!
DM mandated. Look out world.

The GrumpyCat
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by The GrumpyCat » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:57 pm

Approved.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:13 am

This has been completed.
"I want to play a dog because I really like dogs and I think I could create a lot of inclusive RP by playing a dog for <z> reasons."

Current character: