Bulk Potion Blanks

A place to file suggestions that have been completed.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

jmm2222

Bulk Potion Blanks

Post by jmm2222 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:40 pm

The Amn Embassy in Cordor requires that you buy potion blanks 1 by 1, simple QoL to purchase these in 10's. Would be nice to see this for anywhere else on Arelith that also sells these.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Bulk Potion Blanks

Post by The GrumpyCat » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:52 pm

If this is easy/possible to do, then consider it approved.
That said it's worth mentioning that I recently made it so making potion bottles now crafts you a stack of 10. So there is an alternate method.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:21 pm

There's a few permiatations of this suggestion, I'm moving all the extras to 'rejected' though in fact I would like to see this happen. Only of special note is that Andunor should also get these bottles if this happens.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:23 pm

Done by Sincrea! I'm putting this here because there were LOTs of requests for this, so I feel he should get credit! NO MORE CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME! BULK POTION BOTTLES! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

(No, seriously, this is brilliant.)
This too shall pass.