Leaving Skal - Options

McPunchins

Leaving Skal - Options

Post by McPunchins » Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:57 pm

Can we get a choice when departing Skal by boat to either head for Guldorand or Cordor? rather than just being plopped in Guldorand. The area around Guld isn't really friendly to people under certain levels or even of certain classes and getting back from Guld to the other main roads of the server requires significant effort on foot for anyone who isn't prepared for the journey because they aren't aware or ready for it. It would be nice if the half-orc harbormaster gave you the option to go to Cordor also, this would also allow more good characters who might see the Zhentil presence in Guld as an issue to not be plopped down in the city and have to explain why they suddenly don't have an issue with Zhents which always felt a bit bizarre to me. I like the attunement option that exists though so that doesn't need changing, it would just be nice to be able to sale to Cordor also.

Active

Grofbog -- Duergar Smith

Retired

Evelyn Windlily -- Hin Tinker
Lyri Rofik -- Paladin of Arvoreen
Sledge -- Thane of the Anvilsworn
Vespertine -- Mute Hin
Reivja -- Uthgardt Shaman

Discord: @McPunchins

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Leaving Skal - Options

Post by The GrumpyCat » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:02 pm

Approved if the character leaving is below level 15.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)