Master of Disguise and Changing Hair Color

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Suggestion Moderators

Aellowyn
Contributor
Contributor

Master of Disguise and Changing Hair Color

Post by Aellowyn » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:52 am

I feel like I've heard this talked about over the years, but don't remember where or what came of it...

My suggestions is to allow characters invested heavily into bluff/perform access to the character appearance menu to change their hair color, if they have SF: Bluff/Perform and ESF: Bluff/Perform and are disguised.

This way those invested can go without a hood/helm allowing Betsy with black hair to pretend to be the red head known as Risa, or pink haired Sally wanted for blowing up the Cordor sewer and egging the Chancellor, who has practiced all her life to disguise herself, yet can be easily identified by her neon pink hair, can now conceal it and allow herself to be stripped by Cordor guards with confidence.

<redacted> Main
<redacted> Drow Alt
<redacted> Slave Alt
<redacted> Elf Alt
<rolled> Barbaric Elf Alt
<redacted> Alts of alts alt

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Master of Disguise and Changing Hair Color

Post by The GrumpyCat » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:59 am

I believe there is already an approved suggestion (and it's something I've been wanting) for some sort of barber In Game who can change hair colour.

As an ability for Master of Disguise? I'm not against it, but would like more feedback from the team about how it should be implemented.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Master of Disguise and Changing Hair Color

Post by The GrumpyCat » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:20 pm

This is a 'yes' but conditional on -relevel not being freely avaiable.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)