Oozemaster candies

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Itikar

Oozemaster candies

Post by Itikar » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:19 am

It seems that if you buy a candy now, it is removed from the shop inventory. In other words you can only buy one candy at a time.

It used to be that you could buy many of them.

I don't know if it is intentional, but I suspect it really is not.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Oozemaster candies

Post by The GrumpyCat » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:27 pm

*Angel sitting on Grumpy's Right shoulder* "Oh no, this should really be fixed! I hope someone gets to it soon, so everyone can enjoy delicious Candy!"

*Devil sitting on Grumpy's Left shoulder* "Oh ho ho, I like this, I want to see massive pvp battles in the Oozemasters home over who gets the candy! MWAHAHAH!"
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

Itikar

Post by Itikar » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:36 pm

Ahahahah, well, my ooze girl could begin hoarding them each and every reset and then begin making a smuggling ring of ooze candies. The potential would be awesome but... yeah, well, probably not the best idea. People should really eat more ooze candies anyway, they are sweet and the move! :D

cantalyssa

Post by cantalyssa » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:10 pm

The GrumpyCat wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:27 pm
*Devil sitting on Grumpy's Left shoulder* "Oh ho ho, I like this, I want to see massive pvp battles in the Oozemasters home over who gets the candy! MWAHAHAH!"
Sanctioned PvP inside Andunor?!

Not that people needed a reason to kill each other in view of guards, but with this the Great Candy Wars of 167 will likely never be forgotten.

Let the Hellballs fly!

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:12 pm

cantalyssa wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:10 pm
The GrumpyCat wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:27 pm
Sanctioned PvP inside Andunor?!

Not that people needed a reason to kill each other in view of guards, but with this the Great Candy Wars of 167 will likely never be forgotten.

Let the Hellballs fly!
The streets ran red, slow and sweet with blood and sugar that year...
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:01 am

Fixed for next reset.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.