-Yoink not respecting CD timer *not bug*

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

BobTheSkull

-Yoink not respecting CD timer *not bug*

Post by BobTheSkull » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:55 am

*EDIT/UPDATE* This is not a bug. -yoink is once per rest despite -cd saying it is available again.

Bug: -yoink not becoming available when CD completes

Should: green message states -yoink is once again available for use *Yoink available* and be able to -yoink another

Reality: red text "You cannot use this ability again until you next rest" despite receiving the "Yoink is once again available for use. *Yoink Available*"

Testing:
log off and back on
fully close and restart nwn
turned computer off and back on (hey we all need some levity!)
transitioned maps
transitioned servers
attempted it on different character - same result

Screenshot:
I have a screenshot of the yoink being available and immediately being unable to be used until next rest.
Last edited by BobTheSkull on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fenran
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: -Yoink not respecting CD timer

Post by Fenran » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:33 pm

Might have to ask the obvious question but had you used yoink prior to any rest during that period? Despite the cooldown saying yoink can be used again it is a once per rest ability.

Drogo Gyslain

Post by Drogo Gyslain » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:38 am

BobTheSkull wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:55 am

Reality: red text "You cannot use this ability again until you next rest" despite receiving the "Yoink is once again available for use. *Yoink Available*"
Epic Conjuration, like other Epic Spell Foci, is a once per day spell. That -cd is only if the previous yoink did not get used. If you used it, you have to rest again, just like with Scrying, Warding, Creating a Teleportation Portal, etc.

BobTheSkull

Post by BobTheSkull » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:42 pm

I feel foolish. Sorry, I thought it followed the same CD use that -teleport did.