Myon's Great Tree: Nonexistent Quarter

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Flower Power

Myon's Great Tree: Nonexistent Quarter

Post by Flower Power » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:29 pm

The quarter in the North-East corner of Myon's Great Tree, 2nd floor, has always been one of Myon's mansions.

Now, however, there is no transition behind the door - you open it up and there's just nothing there. No transition, no quarter, no nothing; presumably, it's been this way since the Myon update.

Description of Bug Experienced:
There is no transition into the quarter in the NE corner of the 2nd floor of Myon's Great Tree, when you open the door there's just nothing there; it should be (always has been, at least) the only unique, mansion-sized quarter in the Tree - it costs significantly more to buy (and significantly more in taxes) than the other 7 quarters in the tree.

Steps to reproduce the Bug:
Open quarter door. Experience nothingness.

Expected Result:
A transition into one of Myon's mansion quarters.

Actual Result:
The call of the void.

Screenshot(s)

Additional Information/Notes

I assume that the wonkiness with this quarter transition is linked to the overhaul of Myon - several of the other quarters that shared the interior this one used to have had their transitions deactivated before Myon became arboreal and were moved into the Elven Quarter/Elven Hall, and the previous owner of this quarter just never got around to reporting their quarter being nonexistent in the two RL months of time following this change.
what would fred rogers do?

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Myon's Great Tree: Nonexistent Quarter

Post by MalKalz » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:10 am

This should be fixed.

The area was updated and then accidentally removed. I recovered the lost area and Irongron reseeded it into the module.

Let us know if there are further issues.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.