Mechanus stream "puzzle"

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Aodh Lazuli
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Mechanus stream "puzzle"

Post by Aodh Lazuli » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:13 pm

So, I think the dialogue here has bugged out a little, but it's a little difficult to describe the bug without crossing some foig boundaries on so on. This may appear a little vague.

With the correct item in your inventory, the object you interact with should have a dialogue option to hand the thing over. It currently doesn't, even with the correct item in your inventory. Instead it only has the "leave" option.

This might be an item tag/new item model issue, or it might be something else entirely... But either way, it currently isn't working. Or wasn't earlier today when a couple of us tried.
Sofawiel wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:09 pm
Dont text eggplants.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Mechanus stream "puzzle"

Post by MalKalz » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 pm

This sounds more so like you are not meeting specific criteria. Everything else looks fine, but the streams from the altar require specifics from the character to function. You might not meet them.

Though the same restrictions do not apply when learning from a prism, to avoid confusion.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Mechanus stream "puzzle"

Post by MalKalz » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:40 pm

Migrating to closed as this is functioning as intended.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.