First Loremaster Level Won't Grant Bonus Language

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

magistrasa

First Loremaster Level Won't Grant Bonus Language

Post by magistrasa » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:37 pm

Description
==========
I'm playing the world's worst roleplay build at the moment and no roleplay build is complete without a whopping 5 Loremaster levels. Strangely, even though I was getting all 5 languages before the recent relevels, now I seem to only be getting 4 bonus languages.

Steps to reproduce
----------------------------
Take one level in Loremaster and use the -bonus_language command. You won't be able to use it. Likewise, take 5 levels in Loremaster, and you'll only get 4 uses of the -bonus_language command.

Expected result
-----------------------
Every tier of the Bonus Language feat Loremaster gets should be getting you a free language proficiency.

Actual result
-------------------
The first tier gets nothing!

Screenshot(s)
--------------------
I'm too lazy to try to figure out how to compile screenshot data in such a way that it illustrates this issue but I'm sure that simply describing it does the job well enough.

Live or PGCC server? If Live, which?
---------------------------------------------------
Live. Specifically, I did this on C&P, and I guess that's a good idea to try and check other servers? If it's a C&P issue, somehow, I will update this thread to let you know.

× Career Sharran × MILF Supreme × Artist (Allegedly) ×
Will Trade Art For Groceries Again Eventually

Farlius

Re: First Loremaster Level Won't Grant Bonus Language

Post by Farlius » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:04 am

Do you still have one of the original five bonus languages or has it erased all LM Bonus languages on losing all LM levels?

Does it give you any feedback saying you can still take one more or is it only four, three, two, one then nothing at all times?

Is it giving you the bonus language 1 feat?

Red Ropes

Post by Red Ropes » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:20 am

Also: did you take loremaster before the most recent updated up until the 5th and had taken all 5 languages and releveled?
🤡

Red Ropes

Post by Red Ropes » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:09 pm

Alright find an issue which /might/ be contributing to your situation. Try to relevel on the surface server (or, give it a day so all servers are reset) and it should be fixed. Let us know if it isn't.
🤡

magistrasa

Post by magistrasa » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:20 pm

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to this thread, but I'm happy to report the issue was fixed! It turned out to have something to do with the unteachable language you get to learn at Loremaster level 5, I only just realized. Thanks for the quick attention!

× Career Sharran × MILF Supreme × Artist (Allegedly) ×
Will Trade Art For Groceries Again Eventually