(Solved) Unable to Access Faction Bank

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Talvenlapsi

(Solved) Unable to Access Faction Bank

Post by Talvenlapsi » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:11 am

Description of Bug Experienced:
I created faction few days ago (Restarts have happened after it), and now when I tried to access the bank after having someone send funds to it, I'm suddenly unable to access it.

Steps to reproduce the Bug:
-> Create faction
-> wait few restarts
-> access bank

Expected Result:
-> Access faction bank

Actual Result:
-> Banker shows no factions

Screenshot(s)

Additional Information/Notes
I tried accessing the bank in Cordor, if that matters, on both cordor bankers. The "Select Faction from the list" just shows no factions whatsoever.
I am the owner of the faction.
Last edited by Talvenlapsi on Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You need the Dark in order to show the Light.
- Left the Isle: Sabre Brightburst, Liberty, Lila Havenfall, Lillaniarin Dragonsbane, Avidelra Aza'Athreen, Hexflaerin Amav'fer, Eclipse Silverbane

Gracklstugh

Re: Unable to Access Faction Bank

Post by Gracklstugh » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:56 pm

I encountered a similar situation in the past and here is what worked for me - when clicking on the banker wait like 5 seconds or so until the camera "zooms" on him so the factions can load. Do not immediately click on the faction list as they take some time to load. Wait like 5 seconds with the dialogue option open then click on the "Factions" and see if it's there. I hope this helps!

Talvenlapsi

Re: Unable to Access Faction Bank

Post by Talvenlapsi » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:16 pm

Gracklstugh wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:56 pm
I encountered a similar situation in the past and here is what worked for me - when clicking on the banker wait like 5 seconds or so until the camera "zooms" on him so the factions can load. Do not immediately click on the faction list as they take some time to load. Wait like 5 seconds with the dialogue option open then click on the "Factions" and see if it's there. I hope this helps!
Ah! This helped, waiting for sometime before pressing on that. Thanks! I consider this problem solved.
You need the Dark in order to show the Light.
- Left the Isle: Sabre Brightburst, Liberty, Lila Havenfall, Lillaniarin Dragonsbane, Avidelra Aza'Athreen, Hexflaerin Amav'fer, Eclipse Silverbane