Pick Weapons

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

stoneheart-

Pick Weapons

Post by stoneheart- » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:28 pm

They aren't listed in the description of any weapon focus feats (1h conc or edged).

Also they don't count as mining picks as far as I can tell. weird bug ;)

mjones3

Re: Pick Weapons

Post by mjones3 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:07 pm

Light and Heavy Picks are one handed edged. The only craft able mining picks are still under Battle Axe, a relic from before EE. Mining picks that look like heavy picks can be purchased from various npc's in game thankfully!

stoneheart-

Post by stoneheart- » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:03 pm

mjones3 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:07 pm
Light and Heavy Picks are one handed edged. The only craft able mining picks are still under Battle Axe, a relic from before EE. Mining picks that look like heavy picks can be purchased from various npc's in game thankfully!
Thanks. I figured out they were one handed edged on my own, with testing, but mostly I'm just pointing out that they aren't in the description for Weapon Focus feats ingame for easy choosing. Also I was pointing out that the mining picks WEAPONS (not separate picks) don't count as mining picks, which seems like a pretty big bug, as the only real difference between a pick you use as a weapon and one that you use as a "tool" currently is the materials you make it with, which would only make them better as tools, really..

Sincra
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by Sincra » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:26 pm

Working on this when I get a chance.
Irongron wrote:I've literally never used -guard on anyone.

Sincra
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by Sincra » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:53 am

Fix is in the works.
Irongron wrote:I've literally never used -guard on anyone.