Transition Issue (Size Problem?)

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Germain

Transition Issue (Size Problem?)

Post by Germain » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:51 pm

Description of Bug Experienced:
Within the area "Underdark (Upper) Mercenary Camp" there is a transition on the northern side of the map that should bring you to "Underdark (Upper) Mercenary Camp (Undrenzee Dock)". Upon opening the door and clicking on the transition, nothing occurs.

My character is a drow and I was with another character who is a human. Neither of us were able to utilize the transition to access the required area. However, while we were attempting to do so, three kobold characters came out of the transition. They were able to access the transition normally.

I utilized a potion of polymorph and turned into a fey; which allowed me to enter the transition as a "Small Sized Creature". The other character did the same and followed me. We returned through the transition (from the other side) and removed our polymorph; returning us to "Medium Sized Creatures". Upon clicking on the transition again, it now worked without issue.

Steps to reproduce the Bug:

N/A

Expected Result:

As a Medium Sized Creature, click on placeable to transition through door.

Actual Result:

As a Medium Sized Creature, could not transition from one area to the next. As a Small Sized Creature, was able to transition.

Screenshot(s)

Unable to provide screenshot, as it was crashing my program.

Additional Information/Notes

N/A
Current Character: Umrae Freth

Previous: Edala Helder, Maethe N'Shee, Elerra Hyluan

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Transition Issue (Size Problem?)

Post by Irongron » Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:20 pm

This is an odd one, and likely an error on the tileset.

In the meantime I've adjusted the door location by a few feet, which should fix the issue (after next reset)