Selfish Solo gives no AB

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

AstralUniverse

Selfish Solo gives no AB

Post by AstralUniverse » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:03 pm

lvl 28th selfish solo song should give +2 ab. It does not.

Ways to reproduce:
-make a bard.
-level it to 28
-see that you get 28th song by having less than 66 perform and then getting a message that your song is x levels away from the cap: 28.
-get your perform back to 66 to meet the 28th song requirement.
-see that with normal bard song and selfish solo the ab bonus is +3, as it should be for normal song.
-see that selfish solo also gives 2 damage instead of 3, at lvl 28th. (and then 1 apr and +5 slashing if it's pure bard and some of it isnt documented)
-see that selfish solo gives +5 regen as it should at lvl 28th. So lvl 28th is indeed registered.
Svrtr wrote:

I've spoken with Kenji and warpriest will be allowed to take elemental avatar so keep this in mind too

Inf

Re: Selfish Solo gives no AB

Post by Inf » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:50 am

A fix is waiting to be merged for this.

It also grants +5 slashing DMG which wasn't in the Wiki. That's now been updated. Nice catch on that one.

AstralUniverse

Post by AstralUniverse » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:04 am

Inf wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:50 am
A fix is waiting to be merged for this.

It also grants +5 slashing DMG which wasn't in the Wiki. That's now been updated. Nice catch on that one.
The +5 slashing is (like the +1 apr) only for 28 bard LEVELS, just to clarify. again, I dont know how it's intended to be but in reality:
if it's not a pure bard you get just 2 slashing damage, no ab, and no apr.
if it's pure bard you get +5 slashing, +1 apr, no ab bonus.
I dont know what pure bard is supposed to get, but adding +5 slashing to lvl 28th progression is even more incorrect than before. Thanks for your time and for addressing the issue, regardless.
Svrtr wrote:

I've spoken with Kenji and warpriest will be allowed to take elemental avatar so keep this in mind too

Inf

Post by Inf » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:38 pm

Confirmed this is working. Thanks for your help on this, Astral.