Door Bug Grove

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Badgers_Have_Eyes

Door Bug Grove

Post by Badgers_Have_Eyes » Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:34 pm

Okay so apologies if this is purposeful. I just wanted to make sure its known if it isnt. But it appears that certain doors seem to be attached to a player quarter preventing actual use of the doors. Including the back gate(Had to walk all the way back around because I couldnt get back in), the other room I noticed like this was the Portal Room. Trying to interact with either of these doors gets the standard player quarter message for the same quarter, the um, Verdant something or other. Again, apologies if this is purposeful, I just know the area is new now, so bugs are to be expected and wanted it known in case this was a bug. Nice job by the way on the entire area it looks beautiful.

Vindel Ma'for (Deceased)

Cade Thorngage (Missing)

Divitiacus (Current)

Dragonovith
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Door Bug Grove

Post by Dragonovith » Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:04 pm

The portal room can be opened by asking the nearby guard for access, unless you're a monster, in which case the guard will only give you a mean look.

The northern gate is tied to the main quarter, yes. It is a perk for the quarter owner/faction. If you dont have a key, you can use the drums to alert someone you are there (it works like a doorbell, kind of!) and they can open the gate for you (there is also a lever on the other side). With this said, bear in mind that the original entrance of the Grove is still there. The new backdoor didn't replace it.

I will move this thread to the closed bugs forum.