Naked Dwarves at Shadow Library

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Naked Dwarves at Shadow Library

Post by Skibbles » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:53 am

Description of Bug Experienced:
The shadow reavers summon naked dwarves occasionally. This is a bug that dates so much back on Arelith-antiquity that I was getting a kick out of it. Alas. This is probably not by design.

Steps to reproduce the Bug:
Go to the shadow library in the Shadow Plane and do the writ. You'll probably see it once or twice.

Expected Result:
Maybe they summon spiders or something.

Actual Result:
Naked dwarf bug circa 2015 or something.

Screenshot(s)
My chad spellsword killed them too quickly for me to snap it =( Nae runnin' in the Shadow 'alls!

Additional Information/Notes
...or maybe keep it in? I dunno.

Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

msterswrdsmn

Re: Naked Dwarves at Shadow Library

Post by msterswrdsmn » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:06 am

The Vhaeraun preist and/or the shadow creatures around him by one of the shadow plane doors is doing this as well.

Skibbles

Post by Skibbles » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:51 am

Yeah, after another trip to the Shadow Plane it seems this is very endemic to this plane exclusively.

I saw it a few more times from the shadow masses specifically, and now I'm questioning if the reavers weren't doing it but the shadow masses that occasionally spawned with them.

Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

Dragonovith
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dragonovith » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:02 am

Skibbles wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:51 am

Yeah, after another trip to the Shadow Plane it seems this is very endemic to this plane exclusively.

I saw it a few more times from the shadow masses specifically, and now I'm questioning if the reavers weren't doing it but the shadow masses that occasionally spawned with them.

It appears that the shadowmasses have trouble casting Shadow Conjuration, so I'm replacing that ability for another.