Broken : Skal Writ "Secure the Crossing"

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

WarWithoutWounds

Broken : Skal Writ "Secure the Crossing"

Post by WarWithoutWounds » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:27 am

Description of Bug Experienced:
(please include information of what you did, that lead up to the bug, what you expected to happen there, and what actually happened, then move on to describe below:)
Unable to turn in writ "Secure Crossing" Despite having gone through it twice to make sure all objectives are done, mayor considers it incomplete and will not allow turn in.

Steps to reproduce the Bug:
Complete the four steps. 1) Go to area. 2) Kill four enemies on the surface maps 3) Locate and Kill the Packleader 4) Locate and kill the Kodiak Bear. Return to mayor. No writ ready to be turned in

Expected Result: Able to turn in completed writ after completing the four requirements

Actual Result: No writ ready to be turned in

Screenshot(s)
(You can either add screenshots by uploading them to imgur, or by uploading them to Discord and put the respective links between Image)

Additional Information/Notes The cave maps that have the Kodiak Bear have just been adjusted with both the mobs located in it and the 'Boss' itself (the Kodiak bear) being modified.
I did notice in the combat logs the kill for the Pack leader registering
Noticed that there was no such message for the Kodiak bear.
Was not pay attention for confirmation for the finding the correct map, or sufficient kills on surface counting. I am confident that I have killed far more than the four required to complete that objective

NotAlrune

Re: Broken : Skal Writ "Secure the Crossing"

Post by NotAlrune » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:32 am

I did this quest tonight as well, it is still not currently working. Killing the Kodiak Bear does not confirm on the writ (0/1)

Niamh the Nervous-wreck

Mielikki~sCheekiBreeki

Post by Mielikki~sCheekiBreeki » Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:04 pm

Just did this same quest with a friend nither of us got the credit for the Kodiak bear.

MissEvelyn
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by MissEvelyn » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:17 pm

Was this quest changed recently?
As far as I remember, it used to be that you had to kill a Great Northern Bear (one of those big, white polar bears). Did that change?

Kohuda

Post by Kohuda » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:12 am

MissEvelyn wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:17 pm

Was this quest changed recently?
As far as I remember, it used to be that you had to kill a Great Northern Bear (one of those big, white polar bears). Did that change?

Yeah it's called like a Kodiak bear or something now.