Weapon Finesse for Assassin & Rogue

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

TheShadowdove

Weapon Finesse for Assassin & Rogue

Post by TheShadowdove » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Thank you for taking a moment to read my suggestion.

As mentioned in the title. I believe that Assassin as a class is just as deserving of the weapon Finesse feat as an integrated ability.

Side by side the development team has done a wonderful job of differentiating the different similar classes.

The one thing that stands out is the amount of free feats that has been added the the chassis of the Rogue class. One that makes it stand above the other similar classes, particularly those who benefit from dexterity benefiting abilities.

Rogue has more health, it gains weapon bonuses damage bonuses, utilities, finesse, among many other things. On top of the additions, it also has earlier access to bonus feats. Meaning that it gains many advantages as well as more feats than, say, an assassin with a similar build.

Assassin on the other hand has had many beneficial and exciting additions on Arelith. Yet it still gains bonus feats slower. Even with the addition of the free epic dodge related feats it comes behind by a feat or two.

Assassins are also just as traditionally seen as a stealthy dextrous type. Daggers and silent weapons that are easy to hide are synonymous with the fantasy assassin. They should not be seen as any less likely to have weapon Finesse than Rogues.

Thank you again for reading. I hope that you agree.

-Dove