Make -cd force cooldowns that are not active.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Hinty

Make -cd force cooldowns that are not active.

Post by Hinty » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:27 am

Just now a Server reset left me in the middle of hostile territory without my Tribal Warrior summons, upon logging back in the ability was greyed out so I could not use it despite all my spells being reset, and when I used -cd it told me that I had no active cooldowns.

I believe this is an issue if you transition from a server while the ability is on cooldown and then log back onto the server. (Can't verify because I've been making sure I have the ability refreshed before leaving a server out of paranoia)

The ability is stuck, unusable until you rest, which is awkward when swapping servers, and potentially fatal if you log back onto a reset server in the middle of enemies.

It would be cool if the -cd looked for abilities that have cooldowns, and if it finds any without an active cooldown it would refresh them, or if that is not possible, check if they are refreshed and activate the cooldown if they are not. For example, on finding a Tribal Warrior Rage, and detecting that it is not ready to use, but no cooldown count is active, it would make it available, or start the 6 minute timer so that it will refresh.

DM Rex

Re: Make -cd force cooldowns that are not active.

Post by DM Rex » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:17 pm

Use
-cd all
and you'll see your ability restored. I can confirm it works for the tribal warrior's call.