Lack of enough Fertile Areas

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Shadofury

Lack of enough Fertile Areas

Post by Shadofury » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:47 am

It has been a couple weeks and Ive waited until now to make comment about this.

That plants no longer count as fixtures is awesome, that our previous well tended and carefully planned rows of plants for crafting have turned into random plantings in crude clusters of 6 is not.

Im not sure the method of making an area fertile, but they just are not big enough nor are there enough areas not around.

Each area surrounding a settlement used to have nice little plantings in careful rows and everyone tended them and tailors had enough cotton, and cooks had enough berries and fruit, and so forth.

Now we have only tilled fields that dont even hold enough to replant what we saved from the "wilting".
One area cordor frontier east has an old farm and its field isnt fertile at all save for the placed two plants, not crafted ones.

If trees grow, the area near trees if open should be fertile. Please can we have our open zones back in the wildlands or rural areas?
I perfectly understand the no planting in rooms or inside buildings, although Burrowhome is sort of something where thing could make sense to grow inside the main hall.

Just my toon alone, is carrying 12 seeds I cant plant, not to mention the ones others are carrying around or have stored.

As a cook crafter it is hard enough with needing multiple amounts of multiple ingredients in recipes, but just in the last day, I had to go buy fruit and berries to craft with because there just isnt enough plants left.

Please I for one got the message, no planting inside stone or wood or whatever, but again please let us plant outside again.