Saililng Abandoned Ship bug

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

facesmash

Saililng Abandoned Ship bug

Post by facesmash » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:43 pm

While sailing, we've crossed an Abandoned Ship twice now (two separate days) and the boatswain will not let us cross to go into the 'event'. When I select "send us all over" or "Send me over" it just doesn't register and allow us to go into the abandoned ship.

facesmash

Re: Saililng Abandoned Ship bug

Post by facesmash » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:14 am

Additional info: Using the ship Freewind Rider in the Cliff and the bugged event happened for me in the Arelith East Coast.

strong yeet

Post by strong yeet » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:44 pm

I have had this bug as well, it makes it quite annoying (read: impossible) to finish the "Ghost Ships" Sencliff writ.

strong yeet

Post by strong yeet » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:40 pm

strong yeet wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:44 pm
I have had this bug as well, it makes it quite annoying (read: impossible) to finish the "Ghost Ships" Sencliff writ.
It seems like a really odd, really specific bug with that ship in particular, that's to say the Wharftown Warship. I didn't test it with the Liberator, but it works with the Sea Reaver.

facesmash

Post by facesmash » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:16 am

Just bumping this. I've used both of the pirate ships now, and gotten abandoned ship event in 3 different locations, and both boat swains will not take us across to the event for the ghost ship writ. It'd be nice if at least one of the rentable pirate ships worked for this since its one of our writs we can do.

Sombricimos

Post by Sombricimos » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:00 am

BUMP, still happening

EDIT : Also applies to the Penny rose (Brog's rentable ship). Just tried it.

Popkhorne

Post by Popkhorne » Sat May 08, 2021 4:23 am

This glitch is still happening, tested it with the Timberfleet and three abandoned ships.

EDIT: Tried today with the Liberator. I was able to board the first abandoned ship I encountered, it was the one with the Skeletal Captain. The second abandoned ship was unable to be boarded.