"Oh Death, Where is Thy Sting?"

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

siglms

"Oh Death, Where is Thy Sting?"

Post by siglms » Thu May 12, 2022 4:43 am

Hey, there! I'm Bohemond Hawksly IV's player. Although I'm very new to Arelith, only having been around for about five or more months, I've seen and met many very kind and fun people to be around! That being said, I've finally rolled Bohemond and ended his life. I truly thank those who have been a part of Bohemond's story, but I'll also put some special people down here.

[The Cordorian Navy]
You've all been so kind, and I appreciate you all. This especially goes to Ezekial, Ginny, and Alara, who have known Bohemond at his highest and lowest.

[The Cordorian Guard]
Bohemond wouldn't have been known as well known if it weren't for the guard. You've all been very kind, and I won't forget you. Especially Jack Lynch, Tommy Bendt, Flamma, Dolf, Khazat Mud-Braid, and Safa Arts.

[The Rivorndir Family]
You've also all been very kind, and I thank you all so very much for letting Bohemond into your family.

[Valros Rivorndir]
Although Bohemond has not known you for very long before you departed from the island, you knew and wanted to help Bohemond during his lowest.

[The Shadowclaws]
The most industrious Kobolds on Arelith. Bohemond has never encountered them, but I've always been jealous of their industry. Maybe I'll be as industrious as them, someday.

[Vatra]
Bohemond's closest friend, I want to especially thank you for all the fun roleplay and kindness you've provided. You've seen Bohemond at his best and his worst, and I'm sorry that I couldn't have Bohemond say goodbye in person.

Thank you all for all that you've done for Bohemond's story, and I apologize to those that I may have forgotten. I hope you all enjoyed it!

Aeryeris

Re: "Oh Death, Where is Thy Sting?"

Post by Aeryeris » Fri May 13, 2022 1:50 pm

Boh was fun. And I won't soon forget the Boh-blaster. Brilliant character, you're going places.
Currently playing: Ginny Fairlen

Hazard

Post by Hazard » Sat May 14, 2022 12:09 am

<3 I loved Bo and enjoyed every second of Vatra and Bo's time together. Excellent roleplayer and a very excellent and lifelike character. I look forward to whatever comes next!

98lbs of sad carryweight

Post by 98lbs of sad carryweight » Thu May 19, 2022 10:36 am

Always remember Bo.
Shirtless as he was.

Tyro

Post by Tyro » Fri May 20, 2022 12:05 am

Bo was status: okay.
Davei "Synk" Glumgum - World Serpent Inn resident
Papin Hueh - laid to rest with his kin
Allister Odeus - put down by a good man