Many-eyed Writ

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Many-eyed Writ

Post by Edens_Fall » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:19 am

I just attempted my first try of the bugbear fortress for the Many-eyed Writ and let me tell you . . . it was a very delightful surprise. Being able to talk with the NPC goblin tower guard (which was hilarious), NPC merchant, and NPC chieftain was a refreshing change of pace for a dungeon run and had me so surprised I was a bit lost at first. The ability to use climb to bypass areas was also a pleasant surprise.

So to whichever Dev designed the dungeon . . . WELL DONE AND THANK YOU!!!! :D

Drowble Oh Seven

Re: Many-eyed Writ

Post by Drowble Oh Seven » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:03 am

It's a wonderful dungeon, and I love it! I was similarly taken by surprise on that one.

Dragonovith
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dragonovith » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:48 pm

I'm happy you guys enjoyed it.

niar3tir

Post by niar3tir » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:48 pm

Was curious and went exploring.
Had a blast with all the interactions, and a small heart attack when I happened upon the boss and literal army of lackeys.

10/10 will do it again! Super fun!

AstralUniverse

Post by AstralUniverse » Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:43 pm

Edens_Fall wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:19 am
Being able to talk with the NPC goblin tower guard (which was hilarious), NPC merchant, and NPC chieftain was a refreshing change of pace for a dungeon run and had me so surprised I was a bit lost at first. The ability to use climb to bypass areas was also a pleasant surprise.

So to whichever Dev designed the dungeon . . . WELL DONE AND THANK YOU!!!! :D
That chief (or chef? wasnt it a chef?) npc must have quite a story behind it. And yeah, the goblin tower guard is indeed hilarious.
Svrtr wrote:

I've spoken with Kenji and warpriest will be allowed to take elemental avatar so keep this in mind too