From confused Elf to at home in Guldorand.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

LurkingShadow

From confused Elf to at home in Guldorand.

Post by LurkingShadow » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:10 pm

I am the player of Sil'avesi. Being new on Arelith can be bit overwhelming! To me its a bit like playing NWN 1.5 or 2.0. The amount of players, places and servers been a bit much to take in at times and I heard rumours of a lot of PvP. But I felt very welcomed and supported.

I will refrain from names! I heard Guldorand been dead place before and it suprises me. The work put into make it alive is great.

From Sil'avesi's family, to her new family, to the leadership, her dear friends and random people! It been maybe 2 months but it all been grand. The spark of NWN has shown itself again. Just this weekend alone been smack filled with events and characters that have great impact on the old (almost 300!) Elf!

Thanks to all those that impacts Sil's life and to Guldorand as whole, the city, surroundings and the characters!

D4wN

Re: From confused Elf to at home in Guldorand.

Post by D4wN » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:43 pm

Welcome to Arelith! Be sure to watch out for people with -ama badges on and don't hesitate to ask loads of questions. It certainly can be overwhelming.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:56 pm

D4wN wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:43 pm
Welcome to Arelith! Be sure to watch out for people with -ama badges on and don't hesitate to ask loads of questions. It certainly can be overwhelming.
Thank you!

I gotten a lot of help form old friends and new alike! :) But I will keep that in mind and keep an open eye for it when im online!

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:19 pm

Pretty much what D4wN said! Welcome and don't be afraid to ask for help if needed. Arelith can be crazy big when one first starts.

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:07 pm

Edens_Fall wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:19 pm
Pretty much what D4wN said! Welcome and don't be afraid to ask for help if needed. Arelith can be crazy big when one first starts.
Very much so! I tried it a few times before but this time I got into it! :) Thank you!

If Only

Post by If Only » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:43 pm

It's been super nice playing with you :)
Ex animo.

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:56 am

If Only wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:43 pm
It's been super nice playing with you :)
Thank you! :) I say the same right back! It been lots fun and I been given so much help. I did not expect Sil to float together so well with the overall Guldorand community!

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:48 am

The rollercoaster of the poor Elf keeps going.

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:48 am

I should add more to this. Guldorand, Aelorothis before that and her new "family" and friends gained over the last month or two! They all been adding to it. So many to mention so I won't say a name! The people that feel hit by this post! You are entitled to! :)

--Cardz--

Post by --Cardz-- » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:16 am

Brauka thinks Sil'avesi is probably okay (Y)

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:15 pm

--Cardz-- wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:16 am
Brauka thinks Sil'avesi is probably okay (Y)
Brauka is a good one!

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:47 pm

I will do a bit of a subtle praise here!

The Guldorand Officials! It been very fun to see the cogs of the inside of the city!

The Sister, her husband and the odd friends! This gang was part of Sils time on Arelith for quite a while it was hilarious and very emotional for her in many ways.

The family and house. Her fellow blood relatives. From the twisted to those that never fell from grace and their second halves. It been lovely.

The Elves of the fair city, especially the "sisterhood" that Sil been sharing time with of late. A new chapter in her life.

The voice of reason that has of late made her understand a lot of things and why they turned out the way they have for her. Along with this? The people that done any type of readings for Sil. They been hauntingly precise and veeery interesting!

And to all fey she has run into, I love the little faeries and their shenanigans! All of them!

To all others who I might have forgotten? You're here, one way or another. Arelith is JUST so smack filled its crazy.

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by triaddraykin » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:38 am

LurkingShadow wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:47 pm

The voice of reason that has of late made her understand a lot of things and why they turned out the way they have for her. Along with this? The people that done any type of readings for Sil. They been hauntingly precise and veeery interesting!

Will totally claim some credit here, this has been done super fun RP, both exploring the psyche of Sil, and the fascinatingly accurate card readings. Especially considering a real deck was used! Angela's looking forward to their next talk, and so am I!

Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:08 pm

triaddraykin wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:38 am
LurkingShadow wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:47 pm

Will totally claim some credit here, this has been done super fun RP, both exploring the psyche of Sil, and the fascinatingly accurate card readings. Especially considering a real deck was used! Angela's looking forward to their next talk, and so am I!

Very reasonable claim! :) I do look forward to it aswell!

EDIT: Those readings been awesome! Two characters done a similar thing and I love it! Very haunting, but in a good way how accurate they been!