Half -Elf changes

We will file suggestions here that did not make the cut. Don't expect detailed responses, but the most common reasons are:
- implementing the suggestion is impractical, or too much work for the gain
- the suggestion is thematically against our design philosophy
- the suggestion is too detailed/low-level
Keep your suggestions broad and focused on RP benefits, please, not detailed suggestions of how to tweak X class.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Retratserif

Half -Elf changes

Post by Retratserif » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:09 pm

Half-Elf to be able to disguise as Elf races
Half-Elf to have access to Elf Head Models

A half elf has plenty in common enough to pull this off disguised. A tall Sun Elf can disguise as drow, but a short half elf cannot.
Physically makes no sense currently. Half elves are described closer in looks to Elves half of the time. Pointy ears and all. It would make total sense to have this option.

Did a height check before this suggestion. Half Elves can look eye to eye with tall drow. But a tall one would look a bit out of place. Not nearly as tall as some other elves.

I think this would add more diversity to disguises and open more channels of RP between the races.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Half -Elf changes

Post by The GrumpyCat » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:02 pm

Half elves and elves are not the same creatures. Using the same headsets doesn't work either, as they're different sizes. Rejected, at least for now.

This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)